|Recommended Crop||Recommended Pest / Disease||Per Acre||Waiting period|
|Dosage Formulation||Dilution in water in ltr.|
|Rice||Thrips, GLH, Whorl Maggot||0.9||3|
|Cotton||Jassid, Aphid, whitefly||3||10|
Direction of Use:
For small lots, mix the required quantity of Thiamethoxam 30 % FS with 10-20 ml of water for each kg of seed to be treated. Add the slurry to
the seed and rotate or stir the container (Plastic drum or bag) until the seeds are uniformly covered(usually less than a minute). It is recommended for application as slurry with continuously operating commercial seed dressing equipment. For preparation of slurry,
proceed as follows:
1.Put 1/2 of the required water top the mix tank
2. Add the required quantity of Thiamethoxam 30 % FS while stirring continuously.
3. Allow the product to disperse.
4. Switch the agitation system or stir manually.
5. Top up with the remaining volume of water.
6. Maintain agitation of the slurry during the whole time of use.
7. The slurry has to be used within 24 hours after preparation.
1. Prepare this slurry as descried.
2. Fill the seed into the receptacle.
3. Start mixing the seed.
4. Apply the required amount of slurry by pouring onto the mixing seed.
5. Mix for about 30 seconds to one minutes to achieve a homogenous treatment. An extended mixing will lead to abrasion and dust forming.