Product Name: YURI
Technical Name: LAMBDA CYHALOTHRIN 4.9% CS
Mod of Action: CONTACT AND STOMACH INSECTICIDE
- YURI belongs to Synthetic Pyrithroid
group of Insecticide.
- YURI is recommended on several crops like, Paddy, Cotton,
Vegetables and Grapes for control of Lepidopteran pests and Thrips.
- YURI has a quick knock-down and repellency effect through contact,
residual and stomach activity and therefore stopping pest damage to crops
- YURI can be applied as a foliar spray using most types of spraying
equipment. Application should be made when pests first appear and repeat
after 7 days depending upon
- YURI is best formulation having micro capsule technology, ideally
suited for long lasting pest management strategy.
Features and USP:
- YURI has capacity to remain
effective on leaf surface for longer time than other synthetic pyrithroids.
It has capacity to remain on even hard surface like stem and petiole.
- YURI also repel the insect to feeding site. It should be used on
same day when the spray solution is made. Keeping it longer for more than a
day will disintegrate capsule.
- YURI can be tank mixed with commonly known pesticides.
||Recommended Pest / Disease
||Dilution in water in ltr.
|Paddy||Stem borer & Leaf Folder||100||200||15|
|Brinjal||Shoot & Fruit borer||120||200||5|
|Grapes||Thrips & Flea Beetle||100||200-400||7|
|Chillies||Thrips & Pod borer||200||200||5|
|Soyabean||Stemfly & Semilooper||120||200||31|
Pack Size: 250ml, 500ml, 1ltr