Product Name: KUSAKING
Technical Name: PROFENOPHOS 50% EC
Mod of Action: BROAD SPECTRUM CONTACT AND STOMACH INSECTICIDE
- KUSAKING belongs to Organophosphorus group of insecticide.
- KUSAKING is recommended on Cotton and Soybean crops for the control of Caterpillars and Sucking pests.
- KUSAKING has a contact action and remains on leaf surface for long time. It has quick knock-down action.
- KUSAKING is applied at early instars for control of bollworms.
- KUSAKING is also having ovicidal action. It is also moderately effective on mites.
Features and USP:
- KUSAKING is used when you have pest complex having different pest attacking at same time.
- KUSAKING can be mixed with other pesticides to have enhanced pest efficacy.
- KUSAKING is also effective on all stages of pests and it can penetrate top layers of eggs too.
|Recommended Crop||Recommended Pest / Disease||Per Acre||Waiting period|
|Dosage Formulation||Dilution in water in ltr.|
|COTTON||Aphids, Jassids, White flies, Thrips||400||200-00||50|
|Soyabean||Semilooper, Girdle beetle||400||200||40|