Product Name: KOMUGI
Technical Name: PYRIPROXYFEN 10% EC
Mod of Action: SYSTEMIC INSECT GROWTH REGULATOR A JUVENILE HARMONE ANALOGUE
- KOMUGI is IGR belongs to Pyridine
group of insecticide.
- KOMUGI is recommended for
control of sucking pest like White Fly, Aphids on Cotton and Chilli
- KOMUGI is selective Insect
growth regulator having Stomach, Contact and Translaminar action.
- KOMUGI acts on multipoint of Insect life cycle, preventing Whitefly
emergence from egg or interfere the Whitefly development and reproduction. It
also make female sterile.
- KOMUGI requires thorough
coverage of foliage. It should be applied at the start of Whitefly incidence.
- KOMUGI is effective tool in Integrated resistance management strategy.
Features and USP:
- KOMUGI is highly selective
insecticide and having low toxicity, it doesnít kill beneficial and predatory
- KOMUGI is and does not possess
any threat to environment pollution.
- KOMUGI is ideal for Integrated Pest Management.
- KOMUGI application should be done with fine spray and should cover
both inside and upside of the leaf as well as lower, middle and upper portion
||Recommended Pest / Disease
||Dilution in water in ltr.
|Cotton||Whitefly||200 - 400||200||50|
Pack Size: 1kg, 5kg