Product Name: HIBIKI
Technical Name: CHLORPYRIFOS 50% EC
Mod of Action: CONTACT AND STOMACH ACTION INSECTICIDE
- HIBIKI belongs to organophosphorus
- HIBIKI is recommended on wide range of crops for control of various
- HIBIKI has quick knockdown action having longer persistence on leaves
and specifically effective on most of the larva and Termites.
- HIBIKI is highly cost effective broad spectrum insecticide with
contact and stomach action.
Features and USP:
- HIBIKI technical chlorpyrifos is
used from last several decades but no resistance is reported and has good
compatibility with most commonly used pesticides.
- HIBIKI can be used with other mode of action pesticides under IPM
- HIBIKI controls sucking, chewing, biting and boring insects in
- HIBIKI is also used for the
management of soil insects because of longer residual action.
||Recommended Pest / Disease
||Dilution in water in ltr.
|RICE||Stem borer, Leaf folder, ||300-320||200-240||15|
Pack Size: 250ml, 500ml, 1ltr