Product Name: ZAKIYAMA PLUS
Technical Name: PENDIMETHALIN 38.7% CS
Mod of Action: BROAD SPECTRUM SELECTIVE PRE-EMERGENT HERBICIDE
- ZAKIYAMA PLUS belongs to dinitroaniline chemical group.
- ZAKIYAMA PLUS is a broad spectrum, selective pre-emergent and pre-plant incorporation herbicide recommended in Soybean, Onion, Chilli and Cotton crops for effective control of annual grasses, sedges and broad leaved weeds.
- ZAKIYAMA PLUS inhibits cell division and elongation thus inhibiting root as well as shoot growth and finally prevent weed emergence.
- ZAKIYAMA PLUS is based on advance capsule technology in which active ingredient is packed in capsule form. Because of this technology the molecule is released slowly on soil surface and give prolonged control of newly emerged weeds.
Features and USP:
- ZAKIYAMA PLUS absorbs through both the leaves and roots of weed plants.
- ZAKIYAMA PLUS inhibits the cell division at the time of weed seed germination.
- ZAKIYAMA PLUS is safe for environment and soil microclimate.
- ZAKIYAMA PLUS is cost effective herbicide due to one-shot solution and provides longer duration control on weeds.
- ZAKIYAMA PLUS has no residual effects due to which it doesnít affect adversely on subsequent crops
|Recommended Crop||Recommended Pest / Disease||Per Acre||Waiting period|
|Dosage Formulation||Dilution in water in ltr.|
|Soyabean||Echinocloa colonum, Dinebra Arabica, Digitaria Saguiulatis, Brachiaria mutica, Dactyloctinium Aegyptium, Portulaca oleracea, Amaranthus virdis, Euphorbia geniculata, Cleome viscosa||600-700||200||40|
|Onion||Dactyloctinum aegyptium, Dinebra Arabica, Digitaria sanguinalis, Echinochloa spp., Portulaca oleracea, Commelina spp., Digera arvensis, Amaranthus virdis, Trianthema portulacastrum||600-700||200||104|
|Chillies||Echinochloa colonum, Dinebra Arabica, Brachiaria mutica, Portulaca oleracea, Amaranthus spp., Commelina spp., Parthenium hysterophorus, Digera arvensis, Physalis minima||600-700||200||98|
|Cotton||Digitaria sanguinali, Echinochloa colonum, Dinebra Arabica, Eragrastis minor, Lantana camara, Brachiaria Mutica, Portulaca oleracea, Amaranthus spp., Commelina communis, Parthenium hysterophorus||600-700||200||101|