Product Name: YOKOZUNA
Technical Name: BISPYRIBAC SODIUM 10% SC
Mod of Action: POST EMERGENT, BROAD SPECTRUM SYSTEMIC HERBICIDE
- YOKOZUNA is a broad spectrum post emergent herbicide effectively controls major grasses, sedges and broad leaf weeds. It belongs to Pyrimidinyl Carboxy group.
- YOKOZUNA is ideal herbicide to manage all major weeds in Rice at various stages like Nurseries, Transplanted Rice and Direct Seeded Rice (DSR).
- YOKOZUNA is better than other weedicide. It can be applied upto 2-5 leaf stage of weeds. This gives flexibility to farmer of 10-15 days window of application.
- YOKOZUNA is high systemic in nature and quickly gets absorbed by weed's foliage. Weeds cease to compete with rice crop followed by their death in about weeks time.
Features and USP:
- YOKOZUNA dose is 80-120 ml/acre in 120 litre water (depending on the field conditions weeds, their growth stage, population, time of application).
- YOKOZUNA should be applied after draining out irrigated water from field. Re-irrigated after 2-3 days of application and maintain water for next 7 days for best results.
- YOKOZUNA should be used only as a spray and apply uniformly on weed leaves It should not be mixed with sand or fertilizer or any other method.
- YOKOZUNA spray for uniform coverage of weeds,use flood jet or flat fan nozzle
|Recommended Crop||Recommended Pest / Disease||Per Acre||Waiting period|
|Dosage Formulation||Dilution in water in ltr.|
|Rice Nursery & Transplanted||Echinochloa crusgali, Echinochloa colonum, Ischaemum rugosum, Cyperus difformis, Cyperus iria||80-100||120||78|
|Rice (Directly seeded)||Fimbristylis miliacea, Eclipta alba, Ludwigia parviflora, Monochoria vaginalis, Alternanthera philoxeroides, Sphenoclcea zeylenica||80-100||120||78|