Product Name: MAKOTO
Technical Name: METSULFURON METHYL 20% WP
Mod of Action: POST EMERGENT HERBICIDE FOR BROAD LEAVED WEEDS
- MAKOTO belongs to sulfonylurea group.
- MAKOTO is recommended on Wheat, Rice and Sugarcane crops.
- MAKOTO is a selective systemic weedicide for controlling several Broad Leaf Weeds.
- MAKOTO can be used at 25 to 35 days of sowing in Wheat crop and 5 to 10 days of transplanting in Paddy.
Features and USP:
- MAKOTO is safe for wheat crop and it gives the quality yield.
- MAKOTO is also safe for environment, animals and human beings.
- MAKOTO is a selective post emergence herbicide.
- MAKOTO is rapidly absorbed through foliage and plantís roots. It requires clear sky at time of application.
- MAKOTO is an excellent partner as combination with other weedicides
|Recommended Crop||Recommended Pest / Disease||Per Acre||Waiting period|
|Dosage Formulation||Dilution in water in ltr.|
|Wheat||Chenopodium album, Melilotus indica, Lathyrus aphaca, Anagallis arvensis, Vicia sativa, Cirsium arvense||8||200-240||80|
|Rice (transplanted)||Cyperus rotundus, Spheanochlea sp., Fimbristylis sp., Ludwigia parviflora, Marsilea quadrifoliata||8||200-240||60|
|Sugarcane||Cyperus esculentus, Amaranthus virdis, Portulaca oleracea, Parthenium hysterophorus, Trianthema sp., Cleome viscosa, Solanum sp., Commelina benghalensis, Euphorbia sp., Digeria sp.||12||200-240||346|