Product Name: KOKORO
Technical Name: CLODINOFOP PROPAGYL 15% WP
Mod of Action: POST EMERGENCE HERBICIDE
- KOKORO belongs to aryloxy phenoxy
- KOKORO is recommended on Wheat crop
as a post emergent for the control of Phalaris minor.
- KOKORO can be used at 30 to 35 days
after sowing. It can be used along with other herbicides for controlling
broad leaf weeds.
Features and USP:
- KOKORO can be applied under
different environmental conditions.
- KOKORO has a longer residual action
and continue to kill newly emerged weeds. It is successfully used in all
wheat varieties of India.
- KOKORO does not have long
persistence hence does not affect succeeding crops.
- KOKORO should be used at recommended 150 to 160 liter water per acre
the lower water dilution can cause resistance build up in weeds
||Recommended Pest / Disease
||Dilution in water in ltr.
Pack Size: 160 gm
Note: Always use Flood Jet or Flat Fan nozzle for herbicide spray