Product Name: TEBURA
Technical Name: TEBUCONAZOLE 25.9% EC
Mod of Action: SYSTEMIC FUNGICIDE HAVING PREVENTIVE AND CURATIVE ACTION
- TEBURA is a broad spectrum systemic fungicide from Triazole chemistry.
- TEBURA is effective against various fungal diseases in crops like Rice, Chillies, Groundnut, Fruits, Vegetables and other field crops.
- TEBURA is a protective, curative and eradicative fungicide.
- TEBURA inhibit the reproduction and further growth of the fungi.
Features and USP:
- TEBURA to be used as preventive and curative application for effective in disease management.
- TEBURA is compatible with most of the insecticides and fungicides.
- TEBURA is safe for environment, mammals and beneficial insects.
- TEBURA exhibit good Phytotonic effect in various crops.
- TEBURA along with effective disease control improves quality and quantity of the produce.
|Recommended Crop||Recommended Pest / Disease||Per Acre||Waiting period|
|Dosage Formulation||Dilution in water in ltr.|
|Rice||Blast, Sheath Blight||300||200-300||10|
|Chillies||Powdery Mildew, Fruit Rot||200-300||200||5|
|Groundnut||Tikka and Rust||200-300||200||49|
|Soyabean||Anthracnose (Pod blight)||250||200||14|
|Black gram||Leaf spot, Anthrocnose||300||200||17|