Product Name: SAIKIN
Technical Name: TRICYCLAZOLE 75% WP
Mod of Action: BROAD SPECTRUM SYSTEMIC FUNGICIDE
- SAIKIN is belongs to Trizole
- SAIKIN is very effective fungicide
used to control the Blast disease in rice.
- SAIKIN rapidly absorbed and
translocated systemically in plants and provides longer duration control.
- SAIKIN should be sprayed at the initial blast development of the leaf
called Leaf blast stage followed by its application before the symptoms
visible on neck.
- SAIKIN reduces the chaffy & broken grains and also increases the
quality & yield of the Rice crop.
Features and USP:
- SAIKIN is a
highly systemic fungicide which provides effective control of Leaf blast,
Node blast and Neck blast in Rice.
- SAIKIN can be
applied as preventive spray starting from Nursery to mature crop stage or
immediately after appearance of Blast
- SAIKIN has not
developed the resistance among the blast races in India.
- SAIKIN is
compatible with commonly used pesticides. It is not compatible with lime
sulphur and Bordeaux mixture or alkaline solutions.
||Recommended Pest / Disease
||Dilution in water in ltr.
Pack Size: 120g, 250g