Product Name: YAMATO
Technical Name: CARBENDAZIM 50% WP
Mod of Action: CONTACT AND SYSTEMIC FUNGICIDE FOR PREVENTIVE DISEASE CONTROL
- YAMATO is systemic fungicide with protective and curative action.
- YAMATO belongs to benzimidazole group of fungicide.
- YAMATO is effective against a wide range of pathogenic fungi in various crops.
- YAMATO has very good compatibility with commonly used agro chemicals.
Features and USP:
- YAMATO is a contact and systemic fungicide.
- YAMATO is highly cost effective and widely used as a combination with other mode of action fungicides.
- YAMATO is used in various ways i.e., soil drench, soil mixture and foliar spray.
- YAMATO is compatible with other fungicides and insecticides.
- YAMATO as a advantage of multi side action as well as sepicific sites this helps in resistance management.
|Recommended Crop||Recommended Pest / Disease||Per Acre||Waiting period|
|Dosage Formulation||Dilution in water in ltr.|
|Barley||Loose smut||2gm/kg seed||1ltr/10 kg seed||Wet slurry treatment|
|Paddy||Sheath Blight||2gm/kg seed||1ltr/10 kg seed||Wet slurry treatment|
|Wheat||Loose smut||2gm/kg seed||1ltr/10 kg seed||Wet slurry treatment|
|Jute||Seedling blight||2gm/kg seed||1ltr/10 kg seed||Wet slurry treatment|
|Groundnut||Tikka leaf spot||90||300||14|
|Sugar beet||Leaf spot, Powdery Mildew||80||160||17|
|Cluster beans||Powdery Mildew||140||300|
|Cucurbits||Powdery Mildew, Anthracnose||120||240|
|Chillies||Damping off||2gm/kg seed||1ltr/10 kg seed||Wet slurry treatment|
|Brinjal||Leaf spot, Fruit rot||120||120|
|Walnut||Downy leaf spot||3||10ltr/tree|
|Moong||Leaf spot, Web blight||100-200||300|
|Cow pea||Leaf spot, Collar rot, Anthracnose, Powdery mildew||120||240|
|Tobacco||frog eye spot, Anthracnose||90||300|