Product Name: GOZARU
Technical Name: COPPER OXYCHLORIDE 50% WP
Mod of Action: BROAD SPECTRUM CONTACT FUNGICIDE
- GOZARU belongs to inorganic chemistry of Copper.
- GOZARU is registered on many crops and wide range of diseases spectrum.
- GOZARU is a protectant fungicide which has to apply before the fungus invade the leaf surface.
- GOZARU is having blue colored copper and is most economical fungicide.
Features and USP:
- GOZARU is a pH neutral product and is made of ultra-fine particle ingredients.
- GOZARU is easily mixed in water and have free flowing formulation
- GOZARU can be tank mixed with other chemicals but avoid using alkaline products.
- GOZARU has rain fastening ability and have long residual action.
|Recommended Crop||Recommended Pest / Disease||Per Acre||Waiting period|
|Dosage Formulation||Dilution in water in ltr.|
|Citrus||Leaf spot, Canker||1000||300-400||-|
|Chillies||Leaf spot, Fruit rot||1000||300-400||-|
|Banana||Fruit rot, Leaf spot||1000||300-400||-|
|Potato||Early blight, Late blight||1000||300-400||-|
|Tobacco||Downy mildew, Black sank, Frog eye leaf||1000||300-400||-|
|Tomato||Early blight, Late blight, Leaf spot||1000||300-400||-|