Product Name: ICHIGO
Technical Name: IMAZETHAPYR 10% SL
Mod of Action: SELECTIVE EARLY POST EMERGENCE HERBICIDE
- ICHIGO belongs to Imidozolinone chemical group.
- ICHIGO is recommended for the control of Grasses, Sedges and broad leaved in Soybean and Groundnut crop.
- ICHIGO is a systemic herbicide quickly absorbed by foliage and roots of the weeds. It is also having longer residual action in soil which keeps controlling new emerging weeds.
- ICHIGO is applied as a early post emergent between 10 to 14 days after sowing. It should be tank mix with ammonium sulphate and surfactant provided alongwith ICHIGO bottle resulting better efficacy.
Features and USP:
- ICHIGO provides longer duration control on weeds.
- ICHIGO provides early protection of weeds there by minimises the losses.
- ICHIGO application: At 2-3 leaves stage of broad leaf weeds or 2-3 inch height of grassy weeds.
- ICHIGO can be mixed with other weedicide also.
- ICHIGO should be applied uniformly without overlapping of spray
|Recommended Crop||Recommended Pest / Disease||Per Acre||Waiting period|
|Dosage Formulation||Dilution in water in ltr.|
|Soyabean||Umbrella sedge, Jungle rice, Barnyard grass, Dudhi, Kuli seeds, False amaranth, Commelina (Day flower) etc.||300-400 ml ICHIGO + 300-400 g ICHIGO-BOOST + 225-300 ml ICHIGO - SPREAD||200-240||75|
|Groundnut||Umbrella sedge, Carpet weed, Love grass, Commelina (Day flower) etc||400-600 ml ICHIGO + 400-600 g ICHIGO-BOOST + 300-450 ml ICHIGO - SPREAD||200-280||90|