Product Name: MASANORI
Technical Name: TRICYCLAZOLE 18%+MANCOZEB 62% WP
Mod of Action: CONTACT AND SYSTEMIC FUNGICIDE
- MASANORI is a combination of triazole and dithiocarbamate group of fungicide.
- MASANORI controls of Rice blast, Brown leaf spot and Grain discoloration.
- MASANORI controls of Rice blast, Brown leaf spot and Grain discoloration. MASANORI is a combination fungicide with systemic and contact action with Prophylactic and Curative action.It is to be used as a preventive application.
Features and USP:
- MASANORI is developed to have multiple mode of action targeting several sites of fungus thus it is not easy to develop resistance in fungi as well as it gives longer residual effect under continuous fungal attack even in adverse climatic conditions.
- MASANORI s safe for environment, mammals, beneficial insects and soil microbes
|Recommended Crop||Recommended Pest / Disease||Per Acre||Waiting period|
|Dosage Formulation||Dilution in water in ltr.|
|Rice||"Brown Spot (Helminthosporium Oryzae) Blast (Pyricularia Oryzae) Grain Discoloration (Helminthosporium, Rhizoctonia, Pyricularia, Alternaria)"||400-500||200-250||25|